Sunday, May 12, 2013

I'm famous!

The second day fishing steelheads I ran into a guy from Austria.  He liked to talked a lot and wanted me to follow him to a "good fishing hole."  Since I was fishing by myself in bear country I didn't mind following him and fishing with him.  It turns out it was a great hole we hiked to and I landed two fish withing 30 minutes.  The bigger one he took a picture with his iPhone and promised to email the picture.  I have heard that before from people, so I didn't get my hopes up.  
True to his word, he sent the picture. 
When I got back to Wyoming I was looking at the Situk river fly shop website and saw the picture of me on their website, so that guy from Austria must have emailed that picture.  You can go to their website and see it.  They don't mention my name, so no credit was given to my nice fish.

their website is       www.situk.net           and then go to Bob's blog

No comments: